It started with a deep-dive. I couldn’t sleep after the dream with the roses turning red, so I fell down an internet rabbit hole.
I searched:
oak tree whispering dreams
seeing things in mirrors
red roses in dream turning bloody
Most of it was junk. But then I found a forum post from 2012—buried in an archive. Written by someone named User0171. She described everything I’ve been experiencing: dreams of oak trees with faces, voices distorting, a recurring garden that changed each time she visited.
One reply stood out:
“Hello, I think you might want to contact BLCSS. They have people that can help.”
Bureau?
The post linked to a deactivated page titled:
BLCSS – The Bureau for the Liaison of Cosmic Species and Stability.
It sounded fake at first. Like a conspiracy RPG. But there were PDFs, leaked documents, symbols I recognized from my dreams.
Even weirder?
The woman mentioned a man she contacted for help.
An exorcist, but not in the Catholic sense. She called him “De'Angelo.”
“De'Angelo was the only one who didn’t think I was insane. He knew what I was going through was real. He said that there are things that is hard for the human mind to understand, simply because theses things aren't human.”
This was 2 years ago.
She never posted again.
I emailed the forum admin. The response bounced back. So I sent a request to the website instead, it went through.
No comments:
Post a Comment