Okay, I made a list. An actual list. Don’t laugh:
☀️ Summer Bucket List with Dorian:
-
Midnight bookstore crawl (yes, I already mapped them)
-
Movie marathon of films he picks (even the slow alien ones)
-
That ramen place with the neon cat sign
-
At least three beach sunsets, minimum
-
Make a playlist titled “We’re Not Possessed, We’re Just Tired”
-
Beat him in chess. Once. Just once.
-
Read each other’s favorite childhood books
-
Sleep in. No alarms. No dread. Just each other.
I think part of me made this to pretend everything’s okay. But it’s not fake. It’s the part of me that still believes in joy. The part that wants to choose sunlight, even if the shadows are whispering louder now.
He always makes the world feel brighter.
I just hope I’m still fully here by the time he lands.
No comments:
Post a Comment